We implement the "Super Dog Program" with our puppies. Developing high achievers thru early neurological stimulation. This program will start  at age 3 days and will continue until the pups are 19 days old. It is generally agreed that genetics account for about 35% of a dogs performance and that the remaining 65% is attributed to environment and training. Hopefully by performing these series of 5 exercises for a few moments daily, we will increase these pups ability to learn, perform, handle stress and remain healthy in what ever venue they end up in. For a complete description and explanation of the program please visit the following URL.   BREEDING BETTER DOGS

HomeEthicsThe BoysThe GirlsFamilyAvailablePuppiesVideosLinks